Friday 16 September 2011

Proposal

For my unit 3 investigation I will be focusing on comics and graphic novels, due to my research during units 1 and 2 which helped me to become even more interested in those mediums.  


During this unit I will develop my work through investigation and research including sheets of photos, drawings, and other paraphernalia exploring my chosen subject matter.  I will experiment using a variety of materials, processes and techniques, and I will record my ideas and observations relating to my intention.  I will also do a case study on a piece that relates to my subject matter and I must be able to both link it to my own work and analyse it critically. 


For my final piece, I must draft and refine ideas stemming from my ongoing investigation on my subject matter and create an "imaginative and exciting" piece of my own; I must also be able to critically analyse my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment